Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Oscillation between two mind sets

@tyme I know realistically I wouldn’t have been able to handle a placement during my first year because I was in a bad way. While my MH isn’t perfect right now, I’ve learnt more ways to manage. I never realised how even sensory overload by itself could trigger full blown migraines along with suicidal ideation. I used to be so confused why intense suicidal ideation would pop up and why I would feel like shit after going out. It turned out to be the fluorescent lights. I don’t like too much noise either, particularly construction, scrapping and repetitive beeping, Melbourne city is a nightmare. At least I’m out of the city for placement, and outside of the hospital environment which I prefer

I think my problems are too heavy for everyone. I rather suffer in silence

It feels so overwhelming. SA trauma, trauma of being shut down, trauma of being told I was the problem, trauma of never belonging

I don't think I've felt this low for a while. Maybe this illness is bringing up more emotions than I anticipated, I hate being stuck in bed, doing things distracts me and keeps my mind off things. My mind is on replay mode

I’m safe, don’t worry about me. Lately I’ve been feeling too much for everyone, so I feel like it’s best I left, even temporarily. I need to protect others from myself.

Goodbye for now
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance