Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Son2

your welcome @greenpea I hope something helps Heart
how are you going today?
Gazza75
Senior Contributor

Hugs @greenpea, hope you are OK ❤️❤️🌻

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Gazza75 @outlander  thanks guys :). Feeling sick with migraine today after restless sleep.  I really appreciate all your care and good wishes. Means the world to me.xxx

migraines are horrid @greenpea
try to rest and maybe try some toast to help with the sick feeling
gentle hugs Heart
Gazza75
Senior Contributor

Your welcome @greenpea. Migraines are the worst. I can't cope with them at all well.  I hope sleep comes easier for you tonight.

I had one last weekend and it made.dizzy and I'll.. I very rarely get them thankfully. 

Take care, you are a. Delicate sweet pea ❤️❤️❤️😊

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@greenpea hey little pea, I think it may help to believe letting son two into care may not be a permanent plan.Think it's the right thing to do for now. You love him do much. That he needs to understand. And you always will have his best interests at heart. May be after a while, may be a few years. When you and daughter got better and stronger. And son two may get a bit better. Or may be new and more effective medication available. May be son two can come out of care for a bit, part time or day leaves.

You love him. He will understand

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy Heart. I never thought of it that way before. Thank you. I would love to be able to have son2 back if that is what he wants. He is part of the family and that is what hurts the most.xxx

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@greenpea Hey little pea. I think it may be good for him to stay in care for a while, then may be during the week and come to your home or dad’s for the weekend and any family functions. Care is good but may be not great if it is twenty four seven all year and year after year. May be when a balance of things reached between you, ex, daughter and care for son two. It will be very good for everyone.

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy Hey Meowmy you are right :). It is just the initial thought of it and I know how much he will feel betrayed by me. As I have always promised him that he will always come home. 

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@greenpea Hey little pea, he will understand. It’s good that he live at care during the week, to learn skills and come home to you weekends or when he can get leave from doctors. He may even get excited to have peer friends and activities.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance