Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

cyno
New Contributor

h

4 REPLIES 4
Tilz
Peer Guide

Re: h

@cyno   Hi cyno. Are you alright?

tyme
Community Lead

Hey @cyno ,

Welcome to the forums! I see you have created a thread but have not added anything?

Do you need support?

cyno
New Contributor

Hello, thank you for asking. sorry i didn’t put anything, i wasn’t sure what to put. But lately i have been losing more motivation than usual to even do the simplest tasks. I have too much homework and i can’t bring myself to do the hobbies i like. I don’t have anyone to talk to. I called kids helpline the other day. I have a fear of missing out on life, the more i dread around now, my future will be empty. I don’t want to waste my teenage years being depressed. I want some advice on how i can feel less disconnected with reality and stop feeling so lonely and numb. 

tyme
Community Lead

Hey @cyno ,

I'm sorry to hear how hard things have been for you lately. 

Please know you are not alone. Most, if not all here, have been through those teenage years. It's certainly not easy.

I just wanted flag that SANE forums are for those who are 18 years and over. 

If you are under 18, a great forum to connect with other young people is ReachOut Forums .

I'll also send you an email.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance