Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

thanks @Jynx i already spoke to the counsellor i have yesterday.

thanks @Snowie Heart

Whatever is going on I will always be here for you hun. You are important to me @outlander 👨🏻🤝👨🏻💕

@Sans911 @Snowie @Former-Member @NatureLover

what did you do today?

I'm sorry you're feeling so pushed out by your family and so low, @outlander  😥

I wish I could give you a big hug and some hope 💔💙

@Sans911 wrote:

@NatureLover- I don't watch TV either nor have I owned a TV for over 4 years. If I'm at somebody's house I'll watch a little bit, but otherwise I find it quite boring. I occasionally watch some catch or other programs on catch up.

Thank you for saying that, @Sans911 ❤

sorry, thats not fair of me  to say. edited post. 

@outlander wrote:
@Sans911@Snowie@Former-Member@NatureLover

what did you do today?

Not a great day today, but I did get the speakers for my computer - never had speakers for the old one, so that's a bit exciting. 

Do you have to fast with no cups of tea before your procedure on Friday? What time do you have to be at the hospital? (If you'd rather just have distraction from that topic, please just ignore)

@outlander 

im glad you got your speakers sorted @NatureLover thats good.

i honestly dont know much about friday. i only know the fasting rules but dont know what time it is/time i have to be there etc till tomorrow. already sorted payment out and confirmed with hospital, surgeon and anaethetist today. thats about as far ive gotten. i need to ring tomorrow arvo to talk to admissions about a time etc

@outlander wrote:
i honestly dont know much about friday. i only know the fasting rules but dont know what time it is/time i have to be there etc till tomorrow. already sorted payment out and confirmed with hospital, surgeon and anaethetist today. thats about as far ive gotten. i need to ring tomorrow arvo to talk to admissions about a time etc

Ah, I see. Will someone drive you to the hospital? I hope so. And do you have a follow-up appointment with the surgeon to get the results?

@outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance