Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday //The pet effect: animals are good for our wellbeing! // Tues 18 Feb, 7pm AEDT

I'm fading here but just wanted to say thanks everyone, this has been an encouraging session. I always appreciate her, but this conversation makes me look at my dog in a new light.

Re: Topic Tuesday //The pet effect: animals are good for our wellbeing! // Tues 18 Feb, 7pm AEDT

Meerkats @Lauz because of their courage, tenacity and commitment to family. And because .. well they are super cute dont you think? Plus they remind me of Holly.

Oh that little nose @Snowie - so cute!!

Thank you so much for being a part of tonight @frog - I'm so glad it has helped to deepen what sounds like an already very strong and meaningful bond you have with your dog! 💙

Love that @Former-Member !!

Gotta go @Lauz and everyone.

Carer duties .. medication run.

Will try to get back soon.

Well it's an Eagle @Lauz I know that many people share this wish.

To soar up high over everything - & poop on bad people....

Sorry, a bit of weird humour there....

Adge

Like you, I always appreciate the kitties but I am looking at my furballs feeling extra incredibly thankful at the moment @frog 💚

She is oh so fluffy and totally gorgeous @Snowie 😁

Thanks heaps @Lauz and all for tonight's discussion. It has felt so nice 😊

I agree @CheerBear , tonight has brought some much needed relief. It has been really nice.

I second that @Snowie . Thanks everyone. ❤️💙💜💛💚

hahahaha I enjoy that humor @Adge so here is your eagle doing a funny head turn to honour your humor!

Adge the funny eagle!Adge the funny eagle!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance