Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Exercise and Goal Setting

Very good @Former-Member That's excellent.

I hope you're happy with it.

I just Remembered One thing on my To Do List (Resolution) - Must Buy more Canaries.

Getting low on numbers - Need to Hear that lovely Canary Singing in the mornings....

Adge

Way to go my @Former-Member :ok_hand:😀❤❤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7 - give me a nudge around lunchtime occasionally of ya like, see if I've done some. My friend reckons starting with 5min, then 6 then 7... I'm excited but will still have to walk the dog outside more... 🤔''" hmm, wonder if she'd use the treadmill 😲 lol 💕 no, she needs all those new smells.
@Adge - yes! More canaries sounds lovely. Were making headway in the self care department. You & your birds, and hopefully 2do list catch up, Zoe's finished her garage 🏆 and *gonna wear shoes when she mows the lawn :face_with_rolling_eyes: lol, and I'm gonna actually MOVE more 🎉
Great start to the new year 💕

Oh haha @Former-Member You could put Georgia on the lead on the treadmill and sit beside her with a cuppa - now that I would love to see Smiley Tongue

Okay - you are on - about lunchtime I will give you a shoutout when I am inside - I can set a timer if your like....

Hi @Former-Member  did you manage to get your treadmill? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Lilly6 yes I did, it had a fault but warranty fixed it. Managing apx x10min X2 day, slight elevation. Do you exercise?

Hi @Former-Member  I don't really exercise but I want to start walking each day. I'm glad you got your exercise bike going, you are doing well. 

Hi guys, glad to see an exercise thread in here

Exercise for me is central to my baseline functional level.

I find rather than basic cardio ( walking, running, swimming etc) I prefer bootcamps, HIIT and lifting HEAVY.  The lifting especially is extremely cathartic and I find it a great outlet for rage, nervous energy etc.  

I have to be careful though as with my ED I am prone to overtraining and not fuelling my body properly.

Hello @Paperdoll76 

How are you going  today my friend  

@Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Lilly6 , @MoonGal 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I need I kick-off (in the butt) back into using my treadmill. So disappointed in myself I stopped (this & that happened).
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance