Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Jeepers  its all over the news here @Sans911  made it sound like the world was ending! Glad no one was hurt or anything. 

Thanks lil Sis @outlander. I believe the only reason I turned out OK is that I had certain people at crucial points in my life that made me feel good about being me, and treated me as a worthy person. Without them life might have been quite different. But I also had a resolve early on in life that nothing was going to hold me back, and that I would rise above where and what I had been through.

Im so glad those people were there for you @Sans911 and your determination too 

Morning @outlander @Sans911 and anyone else passing through here. Hope you both have good days Heart

morning @Snowie @Sans911 @eth @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Teej and all passing through ❤❤❤

Good morning to you too @outlander  and @Sans911 @Snowie @LooneyToones and anyone else passing here today.  Take care all.

Evening @outlander @Snowie @Shaz51 @eth @Former-Member @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Teej @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @MDT @Appleblossom

Thinking of you all today. Especially as you struggle with dark thoughts and feelings, struggle to feel worthy and connected, struggle to find a path in life. You're all in my thoughts often as I wish for you a soft focus of light to help you forward. Take care my forum sisters and friends.

Evening @Sans911 

How are you tonight?

@Sans911 💜💜

Evening @outlander 

How are you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance