Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@TAB  you have :). Sleep well TABsx

@eth  Hey eth!:D

Hey @greenpea @TAB @MDT   beautiful rain here too most of yesterday and the 2 nights before.  The garden is loving it and so am I.

Good on you for getting to the gym Hams.

Have a good rest TAB.

What are you up to today @greenpea ?

I'm going to my writing group this afternoon.  One of the ladies will pick me up and bring me home which is very kind.  I finished a story yesterday and am working up the courage to share it.  It mentions how PTSD triggers and bipolar interact with each other.  Only one of the people in the group knows I have these challenges with my mental health.

I was planning to give bro a massage today but he's hard at work digging a huge hole around some plumbing and removing a large tree stump and its roots from the area again this morning.  And I'll be out this afternoon.  So it might have to be tomorrow for the massage.  It's really good to be feeling able and willing to do it, it's been a while since I lost my mojo for massaging.  A lot of knowledge from my years of studying the body and self-worth because of that knowledge came back while I was on holiday.  Being around my bestie, who's a psych nurse and Qi Gong teacher, does that for me.  A very inspiring person.  Plus while I was there her partner had shingles in her eye, causing extremely sharp pain from her face up over her skull.  At one stage I stood behind her with my hands on her neck/shoulders and focussed on reducing her pain and it actually went away for a while.  Quite a moving experience for all of us.

@eth  I have been out with daughter and thinking of napping before son2 gets home with ex. Then the madness starts up again lol :p. Have a good afternoon I am sure your work will go down really well with the group. Take care eth. Love peaxx

Hi @greenpea My brain is not working yet - takes several hours to come back online (like computer)...

Adge

yeah just about to head back to bed @eth  I used to be good at massage, learned by copying what people did to me, didnt do it much, all forgotten now 

I just spent ages trying to find Don't Bring me Down (elo) video to attach @greenpea

Couldn't find it.

Couldn't find any Funny Dancing Cat GIFs either (good ones) - to boost people's mood.

So I'm afraid it's "abort mission"...

Adge

Yeah i love the tennis @greenpea
It's really competitive and also very technical 🙂

Von @TAB

You speak the truth my friend
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance