Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Every new beginning, comes from some other beginnings end. Seneca.

@Maggie 

It's ok that it took you hours to do. You did it. That's what matters. 

Today, I can only encourage you to keep going and that you are doing a fabulous job. 

I took the day off yesterday, intending to get back to work today. However, I woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a truck so took another day off. Back to it tomorrow hopefully. 

@Maggie 👋🤗💐🌻💪✔️💞

@Anastasia @Powderfinger @frog @outlander @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @Judi9877 

Just a quick update.

My little dog has been unwell. Yesterday was her third vet visit in 5 weeks. Initially, we hoped she had caught kennel cough. Apparently it can travel in the wind like a cold. The symptoms are identical to heart problems, so it has been a wait and see kind of situation. 

Because the treatment hasn’t worked, her diagnosis now is heart related. She has always had a heart murmur, but she’s 10 now, so aging. She has had an injection, and the cough has eased a lot. She starts her meds tomorrow.

I feel like jelly that won’t set. But I will do my best to make sure she is as ok as can be expected.

Thanks everyone. 💕💕💕💕

So sorry to hear about your dog @Maggie. I hope things improve with the medication.

Oh @Maggie 

I'm so sorry to hear about your fur baby. Praying that the medication makes her better. Sending you both lots of love sweetheart ❤️ 🐕🤗❤️

Thinking of you and your sweet doggo @Maggie 

Have faced similar situations with beloved 4 legged friends.

It's very wobbly making.

Oh @Maggie I am really feeling for you. Our fur babies are our family and so important to us. I know just how you are feeling with my little girl having cancer but like you we are throwing everything possible at it ...and it is working so far. I hope for the same for your little girl and sending yiu both so much love from me and my babies 🐶💖

@Maggie 💕💜💛

@outlander @Zoe7 @frog @Anastasia @TheVorticon  and everyone under the support button. ❣️❣️❣️❣️Thankyou.

I dont have words, just appreciation and 😥😥😥😥

@NatureLover @Emelia8 @greenpea  message above. 💚💚💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance