Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: 2015 How will you plan to enjoy time with others?

My oldest son went to Europe for 7months and did walking tours which he wrote were free.

Please keep in touch travel man.
you are the master of your own destiny.

@kato wonderful stuff. Glad to hear that your friends spoke frankly with you, thanks for sharing. I send you my blessings for the next stage in your journey.

Peace, how are you ?
I've seen you flickering around this groovy site.

Hiya @justanother47yr. I just wanna say 'hi'.
And that I enjoy reading some of your posts. I am in WA so that creates a time difference . Also when I am well enough I work afternoon/ evening shifts. Mornings are the pits. Yet a swim at the beach with my dog usually helps.
I really like this forum. It is very helpful for me.

hi Peace,
I'm in WA too.
Just get back to you because I'm checking my emails and it's very nice to receive this one......
thanks peace.
Peace :0)

@justanother47yr. Wow your in beautiful WA too. Here I was thinking I was the only one. A hot one today hey? My air conditioning pump broke so it was hotter inside than out. Hopefully it will be replaced tomorrow. I worked tonight but now I'm just reading my favorite site, here on Sane before I go to sleep. The love and support on this site help me go to sleep with peace and hope in my heart. Goodnight fellow sandgropper.

@PeppiPatty hope you get to enjoy the cooler weather today.

Thanks @peace @PeppiPatty and everyone else

Yeah it was nice of my friends to hear me out and then make a decision based on having heard the two sides of it all.

I have just picked up my passport application forms, and then i thought about looking into what i would need to organise for travel and working overseas, It looks like i can apply for a ancestry visa, which will allow me to stay up to 5 years in the uk, and it should make travel between other european countries easier as well, but i have also sent an email to the uk consulate, asking a few questions regarding it all.

Hopefully i can do what i plan, and it will be even easier with this type of visa

i am feeling good today, it amazes me how jumpy my moods are,

I also need to contact my ex, in regards to filing for divorce, not too sure how to go about it, as i don't think she realises, that it is needed to be done, i really need to have a conversation with her, and it would be easier face to face, but i don't think it can happen.......

i will try and message her regarding it, later today, i need to figure out how to word the message first

hope you are all well

thank you

dear Kato,We are here to read you and support you. So...........regarding the decision to divorce ....my only comment is to stay strong and if you speak only positively, it will be easier for you.

Can I ask if you have thought of just moving state?
I think I remember Loopy is the person who moved state but may be wrong
Am so pleased that you have been honest.
Interesting person.

@PeppiPatty 

I really appreciate all the support that is recieved from everyone on this forum, it makes writing about what i am going through much easier. In regards to the decision about divorce, we had already made that decidion awhile back, i still find it difficult to process, and i have been trying to maintasin a positive outlook on it, i think it will still creep up and blindside me every now and then about the reality of what is now gone.

I have contemplated just moving states, and altho it is changing scenery etc, it still keeps me in too close a proximity for my liking, i think what i want to do, is explore the world, as i have never had the oppurtunity, from the age of 20 to the age of 32, i have been with my now ex, due to her health and her son, we could never just travel for a few months, and altho at the time, i was always fine with it, a part of me always wanted to see the rest of the world.

I have a few destinations that i definately want to visit, and i know it seems like i am running away from my problems, in actuality, i am trying to define that my mi can't stop me doing what i want.

I have had a few well alot of people ask me how i am doing in regards to the separation, at first i was not so good, but now i am alot better, i was at my old work the other day, catching up with some staff members whom i had become pretty good friends with, they were all amazed at the change in me, i looked happy and alive, and my eyes looked brighter, so i have been getting better.

hopefully by october this year, i can be writing on here from somewhere far away, learning some new culture and enjoying my life.

i always try to be as bluntly honest as i can be on here, and i like how you think i am an interesting person

thank you

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance