Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: 2015 How will you plan to enjoy time with others?

Interesting.
I like how you have planned this. Of course, We all meet many people going through divorce......all different.
I've always felt, say , my son, needs a strong woman to direct and guide him, but before all sane friends cough, splutter and giggle while drinking their morning coffee and reading this message, no, I'm not a 'Freudian' any more, I do not believe all people need a partner to fufill their lives.

What is interesting is that you have looked at yourself and worked out it's space and different experiences that you need.

Hey @justanother47yr, otherwise known as Anne, I like the sound of a man who works with horses! I used to work with horses and I reckon horses are a pretty good judge of a person's character! You can't muck about with them or they will bite, kick or throw you off!
Been years since I have ridden one, and I am not sure if my nerve would get me back up on a horse again, maybe a a 10 or 11 hand pony...and one that preferably like to walk or canter..I have always hated galloping and trotting! Too much up and done in trotting and way way too fast in a gallop..
Just back from holidays..what a lucky person I am as by the end of it, I was feeling pretty chilled..relaxed even! Due largely to my ace husband doing 100% of the cooking!

I plan on taking myself much less seriously

608f1e534c8699d11c045127ebd2b945.jpg

Hi Sandy,
sounds wonderful! arent you a lucky girl that hubby cooked 100% of the time......golly...

I missed your wonderful messages but happy to know that you went away.
Yes, we have coffee......., me and the horse person. My dog, Arlo, likes him a lot.. It's weird, I seem to always attract partners who are angry, but not my last husband who I have written about so much. I never want to see him again but I think that I will never divorce him. there is no other way I can get a message that I care very much about him.
I really liked reading you had a relaxing time. Can you write what you did?

I have had many years of therapy: I've come out of it........very different than I thought I would ever had. I am living my own life at least .......and a regular visitor to my wonderful GP. the most important is that my two children are managing their own lives.

good to see your back, Anne

Lol

What did I do on holidays? I reckon 5 days of nothing much, just pottering really..read books, played a lot of Candy Crush! Went for walks with 4 legged therapist, took pics of water, skies, sand..watched TV..lots of Horrible Histories 🙂 went for a swim and browsed lots of bookshops! I might have even played paper planes...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance