Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Congratulations - Welcoming our new Community Guides!

Wow so amazing to see some awesme new Community Guides that are joining the team of already fabulous CGs. So stoked to see some members here that I know well, and how such respect and love for. And I am looking forward to getting to know theother CGs in time.

Congratulations to @Snowie @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e @WriterMelb @BPDSurvivor @dhr53 @MDT @jem80 @NatureLover @Maggie @Got_the_tshirt @Judi9877 

And to all the continuing CGs-thank you for all that do in supporting, encouranging and being there as a guide for so many on the forum. You are all inspirational and amazing.

Taking inspiration from you @Sans911 and others on here 💜

Congratulations to the new community guides. 🙂

Congratulations to all the new COmmun ity Guides in Training:

@Snowie @NatureLover @Maggie @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Hamsolo01 @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e 

and YAY to all ye olde CGs

@eth @frog @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @Teej

Cheers All

Smiley Happy

Thanks everybody ..... 😘💕❤️

@Dadcaringalone  Hey Dadcaringalone I know exactly what you mean about moods and having to leave the room. The kidults can be quite intimidatng cant they? Funny you are a vegetarian I am a vegan (although sometimes when King Island double brie is on special I have just a little bit :p). Have a great weekend abd I hope to see you around the forums. Love peax

Thank you everyone for the heart-felt welcome! 

I look forward to contributing to these forums as a Community Guide!

@greenpea 

A Vegan!  Great job, I could never go that far as vegetarianism is far enough for me. When times were really tough, my daughter got me into it and the first few years we celebrated our vegi-versaries, but now it's just become normal!

I find leaving the room when things get heated is the best way to deal with my son's pretty violent moods! I'm not going to engage with him when he's like this as things very quickly get out of control. He's learning to deal with these moods and violent outburst without relying too much on medication and it's going pretty well for him, but there are still often no triggers and it's very difficult to navigate for others, especially during these times of lockdown and staying more at home, but I just try to get myself out of the way!! Yes, the kidults can be very intimidating.

Have a great week

@Dadcaringalone  Hey Dadcaringalone have a great week too :)xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance