Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Afternoon all, haven't been on for a couple of days as MH playing up, have been so tired and not been able to do much. just get up to get mh son ready for school then lay back down again for the day. Don't seem to have any energy to do anything.

@TAB @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Meowmy @Bill16 @greenpea @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Former-Member 

@Appleblossom @Former-Member @Zoe7 

@saturnzoon Hello and good day. Glad you had son sorted. Sometimes rest is the best medicine. I am not doing much as well. Just got home from work. Just sitting resting and coping. Wish you a great afternoon. Take care.

@Meowmy  Hi Meowmy gtreat to see you 🙂 greenpea xxxx:)

@greenpea It is wonderful to read about your morning walks. Hope son and daughter are doing well. Neighbor will recover well. Thanks for care. I am not as extremely low as before. Now just even, coping and resting. Any plans for afternoon , evening?

@Meowmy am about to have a cat nap or two :). Nothing on tonight son2 has his carer tomorrow so will get him ready for that other than that am as free as a bird. I did have an achievement today. I have been putting off driving somewhere. It was giving me awful anxiety but I battled through it this morning and picked up the package and came straight home again lol :). What have you got on? Will you take an evening walk at the beach?

Hello everyone , I hope you are travelling along alright 😄

@greenpea Wow, great achievement re driving! Very impressive. Just resting now. May go to a St Vincent de Paul society meeting tonight. Thought if I help others, may be my depression will be better. Have a great afternoon and evening.

Hi @saturnzoon 

Your posts are often uplifting.  I dont mean to take them for granted.  Good to see just you.  Being a mum I often needed those days ... some mums dont .... or dont SEEM to need rest .... or not yet .... but live long enough and we need them.

Take Care

Heart

hi @Meowmy I'm not sure how I feel after my social outing - I got a call for job interview this arvo and although that's good news I felt instantly very nervous. The location is a long, long way away, maybe even 2 hrs travel so I'm a bit panicked about finding it as navigating is not my strong suit! I'll have a look at google maps tomorrow. For now I'm just going to relax for the night as I've done my 5km walk. Got some chicken stir-fry.

A St. Vincent de Paul meeting sounds nice, are the people there nice, do you know some of them? What kind of work do you do, do you find that it is easy enough to concentrate? I find that's the hardest thing with my MI, I am so occupied with emotions/mood it's hard to focus properly.

@BryanaCamp, I feel soo close to you my friend xxx

even though it is with my father , I love your messages to me

Hello @Appleblossom , @Meowmy , @Bill16 , @greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance