Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Shaz51 Hey darling, hope you find nice things this afternoon. Just sitting. Warm sun in the lounge is nice. Just watching tv. Hope to get enough sanity to do some household chores in a while.

Hi @Meowmy , yes I'm at my farm till tomorrow afternoon.  It's so nice to get away from everything for a while.  Hope the sunshine is helping you 🙂

@Gazza75 Hey, enjoy your farm, nature, peace and health. I think I need to adjust and balance myself today. With MI, there is always a sense of loneliness and helplessness. I am doing acupressure for another half hour. Then I will start slow cooking my beef stew.lol. Have a good afternoon.

@Meowmy @Gazza75  Hey Moeowmy and Gazza75 how are you both? Party went well and I think the ex was happy with it.  Had a cat nap and hung out some washing. Hope both your days are going well.gpxxx

@greenpea Hey beautiful pea, I have been doing ball on stick for forty minutes, twenty to go. Hopefully that helps.lol. Will start slow cooking beef stew soon. Have a good afternoon.

@Meowmy  beef stew is yummy :D! very warming and wholesome on cold winters nightsxx

Hi @greenpea , glad to hear your party went well.  I was going to ask if you got to go on a motorbike ride?  I have an image of you flying down the road with some colourful scarfs trailing after you.  I'm hoping to get one of my bikes going in the next few weeks and getting some rides in.  I have trouble starting my new one.  Need to put some new fuel in it now.  Down the track I'd like to get another going so I can go with one of my friends.  He's an expert rider where I am very much the novice.

@Meowmy, i'm with GP, your stew sounds very nice on a winters day, especially slow cooked.  Yum!

Everyone say Hello to @FigBell0917 when you can 🙂  FB this is one of the busy social threads on here. 

Take care today @Meowmy

@FigBell0917

Hey and welcome 🙂

@MDT @Gazza75 @greenpea Hey, I am feeling better now after put together the beef stew ingredients in the slow cooker, chopped up and flavored. It will take one hour to cook. Just resting having second coffee.lol Hope you all have a good afternoon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance