Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: New Computer - Yeah

Only that

I. J u s t. d o n ' t. u u u n d e r r r s t a a a n d

lol

yer right ..Robot Very Happy @Former-Member

Just because you only have one to look out for @TAB I dont use a phone so when I am out & about .. there is no umbilical cord to the forum mama.

Stop sewing seeds of doubt @TAB... and confooosing peeps ... or I'll have to pop you over my knee.

@Decadian and I can probly disagree on heeps if we thort it worth the while .. but not entertain you HUN.

Besides I have met heeps of people who talk and think like you @TAB ... dearest ..

did they do a clone run ??

Good Boy ... Come to mama dooooo

no o oo  ..she's actually a Saint.. well, plus Australian, 3rd generation, think,  but she can't help that lolCat Tongue @Appleblossom

I bet she gave you too much sugar & tomato sauce that your good Teuton other half had a tough time to swallow.

I think its cool you love your mum.Woman Happy

no, but lasagne, tomato based dishes, gawd even garlic, pizza, only appeared in the 80s after I had left home. There again even steaks and ham bacon etc appeared then, think had first steak in the Army at 17. @Appleblossom

Oh you are a spring chicken ... I left home in the 70sWoman Tongue

well Mr Teuton/slav/arnold schwarzenneger wannabe  had more excuse than most people alive, but he was an ah mostly and to mum in particular. But No. No excuse in reality. And that makes me think even more of her. Well, not the done thing to put up with that these days and sure she had her moments, always trying to defend herself/us to him. Anyway sure most people would have been happy to have her as a mother @AppleblossomSmiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance