Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: New Computer - Yeah

Hi @Decadian I've missed talking to you.

Hope to chat soon.  xxxooo

Hi @Former-Member@BlueBay@Appleblossom@Former-Member@Faith-and-Hope

Thanks for you friendlty comments - I have my new computer today - and it took me very little time to set up my account and here I am

Yesterday I had to leave it at the store to have the programme and the security downloaded and I couldn't get back in time to pick it up yesterday - but I have it today - which is really great

It is so good to have a computer that is working properly - and not making horrible noises at me

Decadian

Ha !   I've got baby dragons doing that at me this morning .... re horrible noises .... 😏

Hi @Decadian 😄💕

Gotta worry about those Baby Dragons @Faith-and-Hope

At least I could get a new computer

Actually when I used the old computer to post that I had a new one last night - the old one had a burning smell - that was a concern -

I have organised data retrieval - this can happen in a few days - in the meantime  this computer is the same brand as my old one - and had a keyboard I can used without looking at it

Sorry about the Baby Dragons - do they ever grow out of it?

Dec

😆 .... @Decadian ..... sort of .... just get progressively milder versions of it I think .... as they start to learn to use their own wings ....

image.jpeg

Hi @Former-Member

I am okay - and how I missed my computer - I spend so much time on-line - not just in this forum but doing my research - it was painful

Sunday would have been a good day to go I guess - but for some reason I could not get myself together to go out - it was unexpected I guess - but all day I was dragging my feet - and when I turned the news on - Father's Day - oh - that was it - Dad died in 2011 -  and I miss him -

But first thing yesterday I was up at the store and knew exactly what I wanted - and so please it was so easy having had everything installed at the store - wow

So yes - I am ready to chat -

Dec

Hugs to you @Decadian for father's day. xxxooo

Hugs for you too @BlueBay

I know it must be rotten to be estranged from your father - had to get through days like that

Sunday was really weird - you must feel weird too - and there are others in the same situation

Thinking of you

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance