Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

better off without them @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, going to a Christmas party soon. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice one @Meowmy  have a good time. not up to much here

hi @TAB is it okay if i also write here?

i dont know all the people on this thread and it moves so fast but thanks for the tag.

TAB
Senior Contributor

you can post whatever you want here @EternalFlower  not up to me lol

Welcome to Tabaluga’s @EternalFlower really good to see you branching out to other threads!

I find it hard to keep up here so I just visit and comment when I can.

Meggle

@TAB hey tabby, home after party. Was good. A bit noisy. Smashing  zero here. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha good to hear re zero @Meowmy . cleared out spare rm a bit here. did some very basic weights , also step ups before. adelaide tuesday unless i decide to go tomorrow , prob 2-3 days max old friends  although its beach weather and they live at beach lolo maybe swim in sea ha ha like Whale lolo ............. hope yr okay. lots rain here today. been inside All day

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get a good trip to see your friend. Would be good to be at the beach. Just trying to settle in for the night.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks, see how i go. they are being a bit funny . Dunno. @Meowmy  did not realise this late, am off to bed . Good Night.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance