Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy  just got email fm lawyers , property has a buyer again, except for 40% lower price ha ha.. so my possible bottom inheritance wont change, but top one sure will lol its prob lawyer cousin using 3rd party to buy unit for nothing to pay the court back money she overcharged estate lol  @StuF  getting in car now, back in couple hours

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy big town. Safe trip

Hello @Glisten @TAB @Oaktree @StuF 

Have been feeling so tired since last week. Wondering what was going on. Did not check the mars inconjunct jupiter in my astrology.  Could not bring myself to walk this week. Today I hit the wall so lots of rest and no activity. The transit accounting for all this ends tomorrow. Could of worn some black tourmaline as its known to boost energy and vitality. Maybe wear it now in my crystal mojo bag. You live and learn lol

@Oaktree how is the weather where you are? J’up is supposed to be getting ️ 50ml of rain.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@SmilingGecko  hope it works for you

@SmilingGecko  you are doing great. Everyday I see your posts and you have done a list of things.

You keep doing you my friend.

G

@TAB hey tabby, it's dark here now. Going to get some dinner. Hope big town was good

Thanks guys @Glisten @TAB. Feeling like my energy has picked up a little, maybe slightly after resting the past few days, just got out my black tourmaline. It was at its worst on Tuesday. The transit lasts until tomorrow. Was wondering what was going on??? Put in an application for a green loan with Plenti for a Tesla Powerwall (generator) with a EOFYS discount after reading my initial proposal and reviewing my options. Hopefully my loan gets approved. Don't want to be without power during summer with no aircon. It looks like this summer could be problemmatic with blackouts and outages. Read several years ago gas was allready being pumped from Sydney so the most recent article this month is saying Melbournites will be without gas this winter. Its good I have electric hot water now so will be able to shower without any problems and just use a portable hotplate to cook with. Don't know when gas is going to run out but my guess is soon going by the article

G'day sweetheart @Meowmy I hope you get a nice dinner 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance