Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yes, sounds terrible trying use foreign legal system to my advantage @Meowmy .all really am doing is getting fathers share . thats one way of looking at it. make up for him looking after other siblings who are rich lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

leave ya to it @Bill16  ya can t say bought it anyway as then everyone knoes where u live hey, so pity it fell through lol ......

@Bill16  when you said “camp down windy harbour,take the plank and maybe score some swell, sleep in the back of my Jeep”

I rush of memories from a very long time ago. Spent all my time on beaches both sides of the country.

G

@TAB @Bill16 @OaktreeDo you remember the 2010 Hail Storm?

https://www.thebelltowertimes.com/2010-hail/

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get your father's share of inheritance and plan it for your good use.. ha.💰💰💰💰💰😏😏

TAB
Senior Contributor

no I was doing fifo so not in perth that often 2010 @Glisten  i remember 5 day blackout in boulder after storm 2017 ? lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

was a real bad hailstorm in kal lik 2019, 20 @Meowmy  was at shops in car decided to go for home , got dents in boot lid, still there, have to look the right way tho else cannot see them lol

@Glisten 

I rmember all the cars written off by said hail storm 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah if get  biggest number should buy another house and sell this one @Meowmy get somewhere nicer and bit closer to city.maybe in town where parents last lived. Ha. might still be able to get a cheap place there lol , better shops, 50ks closer to city, better beaches  plus closer , not as hot, not as cold lol. so many people there these days tho lol maybe just get a ute, a mbike a dog and another aircon for house lol and a couple boats ha ha a sailboat and a fishing boat ok and a kayak

I would really like to live in suburb where had houso flat  in adelaide could walk to pool everyday dunno lol

@TAB hey tabby, may be really have to think things through. Now mum is frail and barely hanging on. Just realise not much time left ha ha. Don't think will get into any relationship from now. Just have friends ha ha. Think that's a big decision

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance