Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, very good re 💰. May be save it for greater use later ? You have your friend's beach house with the course for now? 

TAB
Senior Contributor

not really thought it through @Meowmy  going to apply for same amount in 3 days day as new financial year ha ha hahha lol 

got bill from lawyers  was only around $200, pleasant surprise. they promised to do me a deal from the start and said would cost me $4-6000 paid that already think , dunno lol

yes, best to do something positive before just go and spend.  maybe reward self after been to gym for a month , say 

@TAB yea tabby, may be try to save as much as possible. Enjoy friends beach house with course. Take it easy. Going to get some iced water. Thinking through my personal problem here as well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

bloody hell @Meowmy @StuF  re read emails got fm lawyers today , the new lower number is how much the new buyers mortgage is. sale price the same  . feel bit elated . 

TAB
Senior Contributor

looks better 2nd time @Bill16  its a blokes place anyways, just pass it on to family when you go. yeah, needs drainage and re-stumping if can be bothered. so long as can lock it up and no leaks .  its a nice space inside plus 1/4 acre block 

If I could buy it and put 200 in the bank I'd be like 'yeah no worries ' but yeah nah @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

kitchen is on deck that was outside if you notice gaps in floor @Bill16  low blow them.

give ya something to do fixing it up just put rug over it for starters and get them heaters cranked... 

talk to agent. says $334k in mortgage section get them to give you a number and go under it lots faults, if paid builder to do it , $50k easy  still liveable tho 

I'm gonna look at it @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get some 💰 💰 💰 ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

it was sold for $75k in 1994 @Bill16  i wouldnt make first offer over 250, prob closer to 200 but be prepared to play

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance