Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy 

Smash out the last bit of work and get into the weekend!

@StuF @TAB @Oaktree @Meowmy 

Have been watching a subversive (?) film on financial education today and yesterday. Had no sufficient idea what was going on in banking behind closed doors until now. It was a real eye opener. May go back and watch it again. It was based on a book called 'GRUNCH' (Acronym for: Gross Universal Cash Heist) written by Buckminster Fuller about how the elites within the system conspire to use this rigged system against the average citizen to cheat people out of their money and render them poor. The movie is free to watch its called 'The Great Heist' I learned so much by watching it

@StuF @TAB hey cool friends, out of work. Into weekend here. Second job people were having a bad day. Not my business though ha ha

@StuF thats good you did volunteer work today. @Oaktree I've gone over my new moon in cancer wish list and also did a bit of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) today to try and resolve an emotional issue. The solution popped into my head this afternoon. Was wondering about themes emerging for reappraisal since the new moon in cancer last week. Hopefully i have some resolution with EFT!

Excellent @Meowmy !

And yes, job people's problems not yours 🙂

Yeah @SmilingGecko  - it's good work. Basically manual labour, moving boxes packed with books. But I like a bit of that and the guys I work with a good too.

Keeps me out of mischief for a few hours anyway!

All the best with your EFT!

I used to do volunteer work @StuF you get to meet good people in many instances and it lends structure to your life and of giving something back to society.

I've just thrown in some bones to make bone broth for the month ahead to store frozen in glass containers. They will cook over the next 48 hours in my slow cooker

I think EFT is really good at challenging ingrained emotional issues. EFT has and still does shift a lot of patterns for me. Its known as a form of energy psychology and clears blockages energetically!

Hey @TAB @Glisten !

The deed is DONE! 

The tap part came today so i have now finished fixing 5 of the 6 taps. The last one needs replacing so I'm going to wait until it really needs it and then replace the whole thing.

I've done it! the feeling is incredible!

That's for being here and prodding me to get a move along. I've put it off for months now.

TAB
Senior Contributor

..well , maybe think twice about next thing that comes up, or.. put your name out there to do the same job for others for $500 say ??? @tyme unqualified people have just been allowed to make plumbing repairs in WA now, lol , the Worlds your Oyster !..

Sounds good @SmilingGecko  👍😎

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance