Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Anyone around for the feast tonight ?  @Former-Member  @Mosaic @Adge @Shaz51 @greenpea @Former-Member @outlander @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Exoplanet @MDT @Smc  @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @saturnzoon @BlueBay @Queenie @Razzle @Hope4me   not sure who else to tag.

@Shaz51  if you're around I'm sure you have a long list of people - I think it's great that you are able to do that, it's beyond me.

Looking forward to tonight - hope some others are up for it.

Just filled up on brie, quince paste and rosemary crackers with some shiraz with my bro.

Image result for brie quince paste and crackers picture

Evening everyone @greenpea , @frog , @TAB , @thecolourblue , @Amour_Et_Psyché , @Faith-and-Hope , @Faith_Hope_Love , @frog , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Former-Member , @Jacques , @Queenie , @CheerBear , @outlander , @Smc , , @Sans911 , @Eden1919 , , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @MoonGal , @Mazarita , @eth , @Razzle , @SoSad , @Lilyq , @Bentpole-01 ,, @Exoplanet
Welcome to Friday Feast 🙂 What's everyone having for dinner tonight? I'm enjoying a remarkably healthy tuna salad, feeling quite proud about that decision! 🙂 Please feel free to jump in and join us for some chatter if you're feeling inspired. - Mosaic.

I'm not getting any notifications so I apologise if I'm missing people.
I'm not up for FF tonight but I hope you guys enjoy

I didn't get a notification either @Mosaic   Wondering if any of those you tagged will have.

Hey @outlander  take care of you xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Mosaictuna.jpg

*waves to other feasters

ohhhhhh wow @Mosaic , @eth , @Former-Member , @outlander  , love and love xoxo

Hello @Jacques , @Former-Member , @Wanderer , @WideWhale320 , @frog , @greenpea@utopia , @Kurra , @Former-Member , @Teej , @Razzle , @SoSad , @Determined , @eth , @Appleblossom 

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (88).jpeg

I did not get notification either @Mosaic 

Pretty hard to get into the friday feast flow when notifications aren't working @Mosaic 

Hi @Former-Member  @Shaz51  hope you're both doing well today.

I haven’t been receiving notifications this afternoon @Mosaic 

not joining tonight. Nit feeling great. Enjoy everyone ❤️😊

I didn't get a notification either... I came a-hunting instead. 😛 Hi everyone!

We're having Okonomiyaki here- Japanese vegetable pancakes. Lots and lots of grated veggies, finely cut green vegs, a bit of cheese (it's listed in the recipe I use but may not be traditionally Japanese... hmm), egg, flour, stock or other liquids and flavourings. Shallow fry like its a big fat omelette, drizzle over mayo and perhaps sweet chilli or sweet soy sauce. Very yum.

Usually cabbage is one of the main vegs, but I didn't have any handy and going by the myriad variations I've seen in recipes, it's kind of adaptable. 😄

japanese-cabbage-pancake-okonomiyaki.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance