Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti hey PP, I have recently completely forgiven my parents. I stopped blaming them or have negative thoughts about them.Thye are far from me now mentally and emotionally.  I am vulnerable because I wasn't nurtured to defend myself or much confidence in myself. But that's okay. I have roof over my head and I feel safe in my own room. I hope we both qork ways forward. Take care sweetheart 

You and me @ENKELI 

Okay. Due to neglect etc, I’ll get the tooth that will cost lots taken out. Then there’s about 20 refillings ….the usual…..

@Glisten way to go with the juicer! I love op shopping, you can always find something useful.

My brother said the same thing, that I am probably still getting over bronchitis, tooth problems and job loss. It's only been a couple of weeks. 

The cold weather doesn't help either.

Good score on the chisels too. Imagine the work you can do with them 🤗

@ENKELI so true about teeth and older people seem to let it slide.

Teeth are so important to the structure of our face.

A lot of people don’t realise plaque on their teeth, is plaque on their heart.

Life is too short, not to smile.

I can’t wait until you get your teeth done.

A whole new world 🌏 is going to open up for you 🙌🏼

G

@ENKELI  you're as bad as @TAB there are times when extra effort is required. But not all the time.

Pace yourself. Slow and steady. Small steps. A little bit regularly.

Listen to your body.

G

I think I was 55 yrs when i started letting go of the past @Meowmy 

not that I’m putting myself down but it came a little later for me. 

👭

I know nothing about teeth but Mr Rocker has very little.

Im happy to get falsies on the top. 

@PeppyPatti hey PP, it's definitely not late at 55 years. It's great tenacity and strength that you made it so far so hard. May be it's a new phase. Pray for strength.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hah @Glisten  I thought the little steps comment was to me. 

I cannot believe I was so looking forward to say8ing hi to my friends online tonight. 

How is your arm ? 

Nighty night y’all. 

@PeppyPatti little purposeful steps for everyone 😆

I still got sausage fingers @PeppyPatti 🤣 Cut on my hand is healing fast. But I heal fast anyway.

Still muscle sore. Got to take my meds and sleep.

El Pres wants block candle holders made tomorrow. That’s fine because I was making two sets for myself 😂

G