Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko 

Kick a@#$ and take names re battery peoples

Hope you have a good day today 🙂

@StuF @TAB hey cool friends, changed to different provider. Looks it's working well. Need to fix ipad though ha

Yes its annoying @StuF I feel targetted. I know who the people are and most of its all in writing even though they tried to not co-operate with that request of mine. Anyway if it winds up in court it does. Trying to think of a good outcome. It will be a difficult month ahead, possibly won't make headway until after 16th August. In the meantime my crystals keep me sane lol

Yay @Meowmy !!!

Sounds like a win...but what's wrong with the ipad...?

Sucks that these predatory types exist @SmilingGecko 

Keep strong

TAB
Senior Contributor

thru SA scheme @SmilingGecko  there are like 4 approved suppliers, no details, have to ring them

TAB
Senior Contributor

is it same phone and SIM? @Meowmy  guess not SIM can I ask who you are with now?

I will be allright I think @StuF, just could have done without it. I can only see how it goes even if i'd like a stake in the outcome. Will get out some green jasper. Are you going to the footy this weekend?  I'm about to make some red lentil bread. Got a drum of red lentils plus plenty of birdseed (!) to concoct this interesting spin on normal bread. I wondered if the supply chain of bread would get cut, however I no longer eat it anymore now but had enough red lentils which i need to use up and do something with. So here I go. Red lentil bread it is lol

@TAB @StuF hey cool friends, same phone and number. Different provider

Seems to be working. Ipad working as well. Vodafone now. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay , well the SIM was probably the problem then @Meowmy  see how it goes. vodaphone doesnt really work in country if you go on a trip tho