Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Ive got to get head around appts and things this week @Meowmy  made myself eat. think bed again now. Tried not to, just makes sense, need foot up , bed works good enough for that.

@TAB hey tabby, you can think about and organise appointments in bed with your phone ha ha and with feet up.

Thats ok @Oaktree I know how hard it is living with extreme mood swings. I hope tomorrow you may feel like theres some measure of improvement ❤️

@TAB I never heard of PayTV with Amazon. I'm pretty much up to my eyeballs with podcasts. But hey youre right Amazon are going to become a big monopoly. Heard real estate will be going through them too so if you need to rent somewhere you have to look up Amazon. No more real estate agents in future.

@Meowmy I guess I better organise dinner soon. Don't want to cook but have to. Hope you enjoy a gentler evening

@SmilingGecko @TAB 

I keep forgetting the Sunday night chat so I have set an alarm for later. Hopefully I will get there today. I have enjoyed past chats

@TAB hey tabby, i am in bedroom,  sitting in bed. Settling in for the night. Hope you're okay

@SmilingGecko hey SG, enjoy your dinner. Take care

@Meowmy thanks love. I'm having something basic tonight for dinner. Couldn't be bothered really. Have you ever thought of getting himalayan lamps? They put out negative ions. I have some in the house and they improve my overall wellbeing. Its like being near the sea or near a waterfall. The same rejuvenating effect. A scientist I used to follow said negative ions can influence brainwaves and produce positive states of mind. It can turn your house into a sanctuary, thats what it does for me. It makes spaces comfortable and cozy. Just a thought ❤️

@SmilingGecko hey SG, the lamps sound interesting. Hope you enjoy the evening. Just browsing the net. 

@Meowmy 

Come join us for the Sunday night chat?

@Oaktree thanks Oaktree. Hope to get the link