Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Sounds busy enough @TAB . Have a relaxing weekend!

I hope you can get dentist voucher sorted...sounds a bit ridiculous, but it is what it is I guess

Not a lot @greenpea . Which sounds nice

You?

maybe i will try @Bill16 the dt usually does not sell for much, i might try for 4k can always come down. thank you brother for me, it is nice to get good feedback, im hoping to be able to buy a hyosung gt650r when i sell mine, i want a project bike. thinking black fairings with fluro yellow frame, rims and shocks.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Trap for new players re govt dental @StuF  could have saved $2k on front teeth and got better job as well

That would look so trick mate @Jacques 

@TAB you are so cool 😎 Keeping it together while being annoyed by an, an, an, anaesthetist PAHAHA 🤣

Made me laugh! My ex can’t say anaesthetist. BAHAHA 😂 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah, one 's' missing somewhere .. @Glisten  overheard nurses I got given profol or whatever the one that killed MJ lol personally I prefer the one that killed Prince lol 

@StuF   whats up hun? do you want to talk?  i am good here saw middle son today and he was cheery and gave me big hugs.   I wish life was breezy hard when you have a disabled child and have to make choices that will affect his life.  shit it shouldnt have to be this hard.

Oh hey @greenpea . Sorry, just tired really. Didn't mean to be melodramatic 🙂

Your situation is much harder than mine! But very glad to hear you had a nice time with your middle son

@StuF  StuF can i ask you a question?