Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Sure @greenpea 

@StuF   i will try and make it brief. I have a choice between two supported living houses for middle son and they are as different as chalk and cheese.  one is a house near bushland large with a beautiful tranquil back yard and some great workers.  The other is more modern he will have a better room bigger with ensuite and walk in robe.  he will have a nice client to live with and hopefully some caring workers. i dont know what to choose for him. the modern one has shops near by and is a more steady house for the future whereas the bushland house is not.

@greenpea 

How much does he like bushland/outdoors?

I'd choose the modern - ensuites do rock. And on balance I think it is better. But yeah, easy for me to 'choose'!

@StuF  my motherly instincts want to wrap him up in cotton wool so he will be safe but i have to let him go and succeed in life even if that puts him in potentially dangerous situations ....

@StuF   you know what StuF everyone i have asked has said the same thing.  he is 31 and needs to live the life of a 31 year old male even with his major disabilities.  i have to let him go. Thank you StuF i knew you would say that just needed to hear it.

Motherhood is a tough gig @greenpea 

He's lucky you love him so much

@StuF  i do love him very much.  Thank you StuFxx

@StuF  good night talk tomorrow xx

Happy to be of a little service @greenpea lol

Anyway, crashing pretty hard here- eyes are getting more vocal in asking why I'm keeping them open!

Catch you tomorrow?

Snap @greenpea !

lol

Goodnight