Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Completely Lost

@Maggie  Thanks, I didn’t sleep at all though I never even went to bed. 

Oh @Eden1919 , that means it’s been a tough night. Big 💞💞💞

It was indeed a very long night. Today will probably be even longer. I really don’t know what to do. 

I really don’t know what to do right now I do not feel good. 

@Eden1919  Have you managed to drink something? Tea, coffee, water.

@Maggie  I haven’t been eating or drinking much and I feel very dehydrated but I keep forgetting to have a drink when I am getting up and idk I just am not doing it and idk why. 

@Eden1919 

Whilst your thinking about it, go get a drink of water. Try to have something to eat. Then If you haven't been sleeping maybe just lie down for a rest, afterwards, you must be exhausted.

@jem80  I had some milk but it is not just forgetting it is like it is too hard like I stand up and I am just standing for ages and then I can’t get my head around it and I just go sit somewhere. 

Drinking is really important @Eden1919, even small amounts. Dehydration can make you feel very unwell.

@Maggie  I am trying I just can’t keep up 😕 

i feel really on edge edge and I feel like I need to go like run away or maybe something else I don’t know everything feels weird and looks weird and I want to cry but I can’t and also I feel like my head is floating. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance