Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not coping

@outlander  I'm having a really hard day with my alters constantly changing I'm currently sitting on my floor crying because I have no control over them at the moment Smiley Sad

that sounds hard @Fluttershy1

have you got any supports at all that you can talk to about how to manage or even a psychiatrist that might be able to help with medications as well?

@outlander I'm not on any meds, I have got support teams but they are only through the week and I can't contact them after hours. Which sucks Smiley Sad

I struggle more at night. I'm just sitting here crying at the moment just letting my emotions take over 

would it be worth contacting a helpline? sane has a number you can call or lifeline as well has a number or webchat to help get a hold of your emotions? @Fluttershy1

@outlander I'm trying now. 
Need this emotional pain to stop and give me a break.

I really hope that one of the helplines help @Fluttershy1
let me know how you go

@outlander - I'm waiting on a call back. My safe alter is with me now while I cry. 

@Fluttershy1  I don’t have any advice, but I really understand how hard it is. Sending some 💜💜💜 Mine have only ever spoken to one person other than me, that I’m aware of anyway.

im glad your safe alter is with you @Fluttershy1

@outlander  I'm feeling abit numb. Sigh

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance