Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

ha ha @Glisten  best I ever did was when half fit in mid 80s mate thought he was fit , so had a ride together after a few solid months on bike on my part, like 150k a week was a lot for me lol, it got competitive after a bit  and I just wiped the floor with him up gradual incline for couple ks. he as about 500m behind me at the end lol. I had got to the level where when it got hard, I could just 'dig in' or if wanted to go faster would jump on big ring and stand on pedals for all I was worth. I used to to wheelies at lights with out trying sometimes ok prob not visible but was no weight on front wheel lol

then got depressed and stopped exercising, increased drinking and eating by triple  or more and put on like 25 kg lolo

@Glisten 

Not sure what the weather was doing this morning as I was dropping off the car in Bayswater. When I got home about 1pm it tipped it down 

G'day @Glisten , @TAB found me a house in Pemberton 

Really @Bill16 

Are you going to look seriously at it?

TAB
Senior Contributor

got too much meat here @Meowmy  got leftover roast, a tiny ham and some mince . nearly got pizza while out, thought nuts with all food got already. was good trip. got tp and handtowels for next covid lol.took long way home through nice quiet road and paddocks, not no traffic, no idiots just scenery lol went to Wandearah then turned onto bitumen backroad to Highway , there's a one way bridge and a river , some hills, farmer waved to me the other week, was prob writing down my rego lol  ha ha ha

its extra 10ks or so but only takes 5 mins longer google says. Wouldnt see 1/4 of the traffic , maybe 1/10th lol

@Bill16 @TAB  Pembie. I ❤️ Pemberton. Had a lovely holiday there once. Great memories ❤️

G

Hello @Oaktree I'm definitely considering it

TAB
Senior Contributor

gas will never run out, liberals are turning off supply of free gas given to them by australia to put prices up even more @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

do drive by @Bill16  talk to olds then make inspection appt.

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice place, not good memories there tho @Glisten  went w wrong people lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance